Saturday, November 6, 2010

Concept Explanation

I finished the text for our concept board today. I was kind of unsure that I had it right but I checked in with Tim's blog and yay I got it all in there!

Hopefully the rest of the class will follow along but I think it's farily simple to understand. I'm hoping we get good feedback too about it and further applications for its use.

Tim is also creating an illustration for the concept board and I can't wait to see what he comes up with because he's a super designer/ illustrator.

Yup... and of course our moodboard is done too... I think that together they will present a very clear picture of our thought process at this point.

ONE MORE WEEK left for project 2... coming down to the wire but I think we will be ok. I can't wait to see how much we can accomplish with it. Sometimes it's hard to bite that reality bullet but I think that we will come close to our initial intention with the circuits we've been working on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment