Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Housing

After a group meeting I had on Friday (reference team member Tim LaSalle's blog for Monday Sept. 6th) we discussed the issue of the housing component further. We measured our components to get a good idea of how big our form would have to be. It seems as though we are going to try to keep our original idea... we just didn't realize how big our ball would have to be. Unfortunately our ball won't be too tossable because we have to include a jack to plug an amp into for sound (so our instrument will act a sort of "hot potato" game).

I drew up some drawings on illustrator to easily find our measurements:


So now tomorrow, or possibly the next day, I will check in with another of our group members (Noah) and see if he has discovered more with our circuits. I'm excited! I just want to get this thing built and play!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment