Monday, September 27, 2010

Performance

We had our performance today! I thought it went quite well and we were able to see most other groups work too. I was impressed by the other groups and comforted to know that everybody else was feeling the same way as I was, it seemed like every group kept talking about the same issues... the artists had trouble understanding the circuits and the engineers had a hard time getting the artistic aspect of the project.

The actual performance went well... there were definitely many things that could have gone wrong but everything was pretty perfect. I'm just hoping the next project goes as smoothly.

Thursday we still have one more crit and then a class jam session! That will sound interesting... especially given that everybody's toy sounds completely different (which is quite awesome in my opinion).

One project down... two more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment